O'Charley's

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at O'Charley's in September 2009.

Interview Details – My interview was not very professional because it was in a trailer before the store has opened. They asked me about my past experience in the restaurant industry. It was laid back and a comfortable interview.

Interview Question – They asked if I was able to upsell liquor and I had to give an example of what type of vodka I would upsell.   Answer Question

Brentwood, TN

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at O'Charley's in June 2008.

Interview Details – It was a total breeze. No hard questions

Interview Question – Why do you want to be a server?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None, set pay.

Knoxville, TN

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at O'Charley's in June 2011.

Interview Details – She only asked me if I have had experience before. After that, I was asked if I can multitask under pressure. I was hired. Too simple.

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation since I was just a server.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Richmond, KY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at O'Charley's in January 2009.

Interview Details – It consisted of an interview with a manager. He asked why I wanted to work there? How well I worked in a team? What type of worker I was?

Interview Questions

Server

The process took 2 days - interviewed at O'Charley's in November 2011.

Interview Details – Communications were easy. Walked in, asked for the manager by name, filled out application, sat down and interviewed with manager on the spot and was offered the job. Came back a few days later to take personality test and fill out paperwork.

Interview Question – Sell me this Sharpie   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for O'Charley's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at O'Charley's Server interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by O'Charley's employees and interview candidates.