O'Connor Davies Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at O'Connor Davies

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at O'Connor Davies in December 2013.

I had an on campus interview with a member of the Human Resources team. This was by far the best inteview I have ever been on. The woman was very friendly and the questions she asked were not very difficult

Interview Questions

Tax Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Harrison, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrison, NY

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at O'Connor Davies in February 2012.

My interview experience at O'Connor Davies was one of the most pleasant recruiting experiences I have had to date. At first, I received an initial phone screening, whereupon I was asked to describe my professional experiences I had to date in addition to why I wanted to pursue a role within their tax department. After two days, I was invited for an on-site interview, where I was interviewed by two Managers within the tax department. They asked a variety of very basic fit questions (No technical questions asked at all), and then I was given a tour of their office by a member of their HR.

In less than a week, they extended me the offer.

Interview Questions
    • To preface this, I had relatively little prior experience in Accounting (both academically and professionally).

I was not asked any difficult questions, but the most thought-provoking question I received was "Given that you have had very little experience in Accounting, please describe how you plan on adding value to this firm?"

(Again, it was not a very difficult question)
        Answer Question

Worked for O'Connor Davies? Contribute to the Community!