OCZ Technology

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Interview

Sales

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at OCZ Technology.

Interview Details – 3 phone, 1 onsite

Interview Question – Standard   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Fair

Firmware Engineer Interview

Firmware Engineer
San Jose, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at OCZ Technology in August 2011.

Interview Details – Super easy interview. They asked mostly stock stuff. They were mostly trying to see if I could fit in and get along, or if I be a pain in the butt.

Interview Question – What byte is the ONFI extended status command?   View Answer

Sales Interview

Sales
Sunnyvale, CA

The process took 1 week - interviewed at OCZ Technology in February 2009.

Interview Details – I was referred by a friend who is working there. I started the interview with VP of sales, Chief Marketing office, and then spent some time with the CEO.

Interview Question – Who do you think is the biggest OCZ competitor?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate for slightly higher base and better commission plan

PCB Design Engineer Interview

PCB Design Engineer
Abingdon, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at OCZ Technology in May 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview, followed by a face to face, followed by another phone interview with the US office.

Interview Question – 'How would you deal with low Tg materials?'   View Answer

Worked for OCZ Technology? Contribute to the Community!