OGPlanet Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at OGPlanet

Marketing Assistant Interview

Phone interview, Face-to-face interview with an executive and a marketing manager. PowerPoint presentation is maybe needed. Salary is very important. If you want more, you won't likely get hired.

No negotiation.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Westminster, BC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Westminster, BC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at OGPlanet.

Applied online, basic behavior question about myself, and knowledge about game industry.
    After interview, there was a written case study test.

Operation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Westminster, BC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Westminster, BC (Canada)

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at OGPlanet in February 2010.

Applied online , and get a interview schedule by mail. interview is a Panel interview asking questions regarding personality work habit and carrer objective and soem secenario questions.
    it took around 30 minutes after that Excecutive interview followed.
    similar questions but more general inclding why this company, why want to leave current company.
    and what is your future professioanl Achievement etc.
    mood was good and learn alot from the my interview.

nope

Game Master Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at OGPlanet in June 2009.

E-mailed my resume to apply and got a phone call from the administrator to schedule an interview.

On my first interview I met two people.
    They asked me general questions like my interest in game and customer service background.
    There were also some situational questions like "what would you do if you had a conflict with you boss"

About a week later I got a phone call asking me to come in for second interview which was 1 on 1 and it was mostly about my personal background and my expectations for the job.

Interview Questions
    • Have you played LaTale? What would you do to enhance the community activities on LaTale?   Answer Question

Worked for OGPlanet? Contribute to the Community!