OGPlanet

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Assistant Interview

Marketing Assistant

Interviewed at OGPlanet

Interview Details – Phone interview, Face-to-face interview with an executive and a marketing manager. PowerPoint presentation is maybe needed. Salary is very important. If you want more, you won't likely get hired.

Interview Question – All questions are pretty easy going.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
New Westminster, BC (Canada)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at OGPlanet.

Interview Details – Applied online, basic behavior question about myself, and knowledge about game industry.
After interview, there was a written case study test.

Interview Question – Case study / Business Calculation /   Answer Question

Operation Interview

Operation
New Westminster, BC (Canada)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at OGPlanet in February 2010.

Interview Details – Applied online , and get a interview schedule by mail. interview is a Panel interview asking questions regarding personality work habit and carrer objective and soem secenario questions.
it took around 30 minutes after that Excecutive interview followed.
similar questions but more general inclding why this company, why want to leave current company.
and what is your future professioanl Achievement etc.
mood was good and learn alot from the my interview.

Interview Question – what will be you looking in 5 years   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – nope

Game Master Interview

Game Master

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at OGPlanet in June 2009.

Interview Details – E-mailed my resume to apply and got a phone call from the administrator to schedule an interview.

On my first interview I met two people.
They asked me general questions like my interest in game and customer service background.
There were also some situational questions like "what would you do if you had a conflict with you boss"

About a week later I got a phone call asking me to come in for second interview which was 1 on 1 and it was mostly about my personal background and my expectations for the job.

Interview Question – Have you played LaTale? What would you do to enhance the community activities on LaTale?   Answer Question

Worked for OGPlanet? Contribute to the Community!