OHSU

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Finance Interview

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at OHSU in April 2010.

Interview Details – I had an initial phone conversation with an administrative person which lasted about 20 minutes. I was then asked to give them my availability for a panel interview. The panel consisted of 7 people. 3 of them seemed to be at a supervisory level and the rest of them appeared to be at a peer level. I thought the interview went well and the people were very professional.

Interview Question – What is your conception of the job that you are interviewing for? Tell us what you think is expected of you in this job?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at OHSU

Worked for OHSU? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at OHSU Finance interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by OHSU employees and interview candidates.