OHSU

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Beaverton, OR

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at OHSU in May 2012.

Interview Details – This job was for a research assistant position in an OHSU lab that studies the effects of alcohol on primates. The interview was fairly straight forward. I was given a tour of the facillity by my interviewer, which was very interesting. I was also introduced to a range of current employees. Questions were nothing unexpected. Essentially, the job wasn't a perfect fit for me because more of my prior research experience related to alcohol use in humans.

Interview Question – I was asked if I would mind doing some manual labor cleaning cages, etc.   Answer Question

Beaverton, OR

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at OHSU in April 2010.

Interview Details – Applied through a program at my school. Questions dealt mostly with any research experience I had or work I did as an undergrad. One phone interview than on site interview.

Interview Question – What are your future plans?   Answer Question

Research Assistant

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at OHSU in March 2008.

Interview Details – Reached the hiring manager directly to ask for available positions and received an email back with more information. I sent my resume directly to the hiring manager and got a call back for an interview. The interview was pleasant and fast.

Interview Question – How long will you be able to commit to this position?   View Answer

Worked for OHSU? Contribute to the Community!