OHSU

OHSU Research Assistant Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at OHSU in May 2012.

This job was for a research assistant position in an OHSU lab that studies the effects of alcohol on primates. The interview was fairly straight forward. I was given a tour of the facillity by my interviewer, which was very interesting. I was also introduced to a range of current employees. Questions were nothing unexpected. Essentially, the job wasn't a perfect fit for me because more of my prior research experience related to alcohol use in humans.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked if I would mind doing some manual labor cleaning cages, etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for OHSU

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at OHSU in April 2010.

Applied through a program at my school. Questions dealt mostly with any research experience I had or work I did as an undergrad. One phone interview than on site interview.

Research Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at OHSU in March 2008.

Reached the hiring manager directly to ask for available positions and received an email back with more information. I sent my resume directly to the hiring manager and got a call back for an interview. The interview was pleasant and fast.

Interview Questions
    • How long will you be able to commit to this position?   View Answer