Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at OHSU
- Research Assistant II (6)
- Research Associate (4)
- Postdoctoral Fellow (3)
- Registered Nurse (3)
- Research Assistant (3)
- Administrative Assistant (2)
- Project Coordinator (2)
- PAS Specialist (2)
- Field Technology Analyst (1)
- Lab Technical Assistant/OHSU Blood Bank (1)
- PAS Resource Specialist (1)
- Career Services In Human Resources (1)
- Communications Specialist (1)
- MRI Technologist (1)
- Career Coordinator (1)
- Marketing Coordinator (1)
- Technician (1)
- Program Analyst (1)
- Manager (1)
- Cytogenetics Technologist (1)
- Resource Nurse (1)
- Systems Analyst Engineer (1)
- Psychology Intern (1)
- Senior Research Assistant (1)
- Graduate Student (1)
- Senior Communications Specialist (1)
- Finance (1)
- Senior Trainer (1)
- Practice Manager (1)
- Financial Specialist (1)
Research Assistant Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OHSU (Beaverton, OR) in May 2012.
This job was for a research assistant position in an OHSU lab that studies the effects of alcohol on primates. The interview was fairly straight forward. I was given a tour of the facillity by my interviewer, which was very interesting. I was also introduced to a range of current employees. Questions were nothing unexpected. Essentially, the job wasn't a perfect fit for me because more of my prior research experience related to alcohol use in humans.
- I was asked if I would mind doing some manual labor cleaning cages, etc. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for OHSU
Research Assistant InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OHSU (Beaverton, OR) in April 2010.
Applied through a program at my school. Questions dealt mostly with any research experience I had or work I did as an undergrad. One phone interview than on site interview.
- What are your future plans? Answer Question
Research Assistant InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OHSU in March 2008.
Reached the hiring manager directly to ask for available positions and received an email back with more information. I sent my resume directly to the hiring manager and got a call back for an interview. The interview was pleasant and fast.
- How long will you be able to commit to this position? 1 Answer