OMD

Very Easy Interview

Assistant Media Strategist Interview

Assistant Media Strategist
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at OMD in November 2011.

Interview Details – Toured a few of the floors. Had an informal (almost conversation-like) interview. I then met with the director the of account. I felt very comfortable. Took approx 2.5 hours.

Interview Question – What is one thing that you find difficult about working with someone else?   Answer Question

Assistant Media Strategist Interview

Assistant Media Strategist
New York, NY

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at OMD in November 2011.

Interview Details – The overal experience was very informal. I did not meet with HR, but rather 2 associates/directors for the respective account. I was there for approx 2 hours, and relocated to 3 floors throughout the entire process. I followed up several times. Finally, after 3 weeks of not generating any responses, I sent an email in which they responded with a simple "oh yea, by the way, we found someone more qualified". I felt this was very unprofessional since they informed me that they would be the ones to reach out to me upon their conclusion of reviewing candidates. I still have an immense desire to work for this agency, so I will continue to be persistent with all contacts that I have.

Interview Question – What is the one thing that you find most challenging when working with others in a group?   Answer Question

Worked for OMD? Contribute to the Community!