OMD

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Assistant Media Strategist Interview

New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at OMD in November 2011.

Interview Details – Toured a few of the floors. Had an informal (almost conversation-like) interview. I then met with the director the of account. I felt very comfortable. Took approx 2.5 hours.

Interview Question – What is one thing that you find difficult about working with someone else?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Assistant Media Strategist Interview

New York, NY

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at OMD in November 2011.

Interview Details – The overal experience was very informal. I did not meet with HR, but rather 2 associates/directors for the respective account. I was there for approx 2 hours, and relocated to 3 floors throughout the entire process. I followed up several times. Finally, after 3 weeks of not generating any responses, I sent an email in which they responded with a simple "oh yea, by the way, we found someone more qualified". I felt this was very unprofessional since they informed me that they would be the ones to reach out to me upon their conclusion of reviewing candidates. I still have an immense desire to work for this agency, so I will continue to be persistent with all contacts that I have.

Interview Question – What is the one thing that you find most challenging when working with others in a group?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for OMD? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at OMD Assistant Media Strategist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by OMD employees and interview candidates.