OMD Assistant Media Strategist Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Assistant Media Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at OMD in November 2011.

Toured a few of the floors. Had an informal (almost conversation-like) interview. I then met with the director the of account. I felt very comfortable. Took approx 2.5 hours.

Interview Questions
  • What is one thing that you find difficult about working with someone else?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for OMD

Assistant Media Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at OMD in November 2011.

The overal experience was very informal. I did not meet with HR, but rather 2 associates/directors for the respective account. I was there for approx 2 hours, and relocated to 3 floors throughout the entire process. I followed up several times. Finally, after 3 weeks of not generating any responses, I sent an email in which they responded with a simple "oh yea, by the way, we found someone more qualified". I felt this was very unprofessional since they informed me that they would be the ones to reach out to me upon their conclusion of reviewing candidates. I still have an immense desire to work for this agency, so I will continue to be persistent with all contacts that I have.

Interview Questions
    • What is the one thing that you find most challenging when working with others in a group?   Answer Question

Worked for OMD? Contribute to the Community!