OMD International

Relevance Date Difficulty

Media Planner Interview

Media Planner
New York, NY

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at OMD International in July 2010.

Interview Details – Interview was laid back and informal. There should be more structure to it so that the whole team has input in who gets hired.

Interview Question – Why are you leaving your last company?   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – Always aim high to get what you want.

Accountability Analyst Interview

Accountability Analyst

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at OMD International in June 2014.

Interview Details – They were very friendly and easy going. The interviews weren't stressful, and i was given a lot of advice about the next stage. I applied online, was contacted by interview. i then had an informal interview, followed by two sets of more technical interviews.

Interview Question – Nothing that really took me by surprise, just the usual strengths and weaknesses, where do you see yourself etc.   Answer Question

Account Management Interview

Account Management
Istanbul (Turkey)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at OMD International in September 2011.

Interview Details – 2 phase interview.First one is with HR and the 2nd one is department manager and general manager

Interview Question – Nothing, just be self confident   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Media Executive Interview

Media Executive
London, England (UK)

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at OMD International in December 2010.

Interview Details – Organization and planning of the interview was very unformal.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I didn't

Media Trainee Interview

Media Trainee

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at OMD International in December 2010.

Interview Details – First round interview took around an hour. Was given a standard application form to fill out - adress, educational/professional background. Had a 1:1 behavioral interview with an HR representative and was then asked to complete a short written test. FIrst part consisted of questions requiring simple analysis of graphs/charts. Part two had questions about your knowledge on local television channels/newspapers/magazines.

Worked for OMD International? Contribute to the Community!