OMD International

2.7

Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at OMD International in July 2010.

Interview was laid back and informal. There should be more structure to it so that the whole team has input in who gets hired.

Interview Questions
    Always aim high to get what you want.

Insight Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at OMD International.

I had applied for other roles at OMD but that was the first time I had a face to face interview. To me it was the worst interview ever - the interviewer was very dismissive and ended the interview rather abruptly - although the HR hiring manager was really nice.

Interview Questions
    • After nearly one hour into the interview because I didn't have an specific skill they wanted - he told me there and then my experience wasn't relevant for the role - he was very pragmatic. It seems the managers there have their mind sets on a specific type of person and their minds are not open to potential. I will not apply for any more roles withing OMD again.   Answer Question

Accountability Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at OMD International in June 2014.

They were very friendly and easy going. The interviews weren't stressful, and i was given a lot of advice about the next stage. I applied online, was contacted by interview. i then had an informal interview, followed by two sets of more technical interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing that really took me by surprise, just the usual strengths and weaknesses, where do you see yourself etc.   Answer Question

Account Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Istanbul (Turkey)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Istanbul (Turkey)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at OMD International in September 2011.

2 phase interview.First one is with HR and the 2nd one is department manager and general manager

Media Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at OMD International in December 2010.

First round interview took around an hour. Was given a standard application form to fill out - adress, educational/professional background. Had a 1:1 behavioral interview with an HR representative and was then asked to complete a short written test. FIrst part consisted of questions requiring simple analysis of graphs/charts. Part two had questions about your knowledge on local television channels/newspapers/magazines.

Media Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at OMD International in December 2010.

Organization and planning of the interview was very unformal.

I didn't