OMD

Updated Nov 8, 2014

2.6

Assistant Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at OMD.

Interviewed with department head as well as supervisors on available accounts. Received call from HR department within the following day letting me know i was offered the position. Started at the job 2-3 weeks later

no negotiations approached

Media Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at OMD in July 2014.

I was contacted by an OMD recruiter. We had a phone interview and I went in the next morning to interview with the director and associate director. They were great about answering my (many) questions. They were also very respectful of the fact that I needed to keep the interview to an hour so that I could get to work on time. The whole process was very professional, courteous and efficient.

Digital Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at OMD.

they took me into a room i met with the assistant, a planner, a supervisor and the global director. it was a standard interview, if they like you they hire you if not you're out of luck

Assistant Strategist Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at OMD.

Met with a variety of teams, was asked standard interview questions throughout.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you think digital media is headed in the next five years?   Answer Question

Assistant Strategist Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at OMD.

After submitting a resume, a representative from HR contacted me on the phone asking to discuss my work experience. Following the initial conversation with HR, they then have you come in and speak with members of the team that has the vacant position. I spoke individually with four different team members, each a higher level than the other. The questions were primarily fit related, which may have been unique to me as an entry-level candidate.

Interview Questions
    • How would you design a media plan for peanut butter?   View Answer
    There was none.

Administrative Analysis Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at OMD.

I applied online and received an email back within a week. They were very easy to work with. My resume was passed along quickly and I felt welcome. I a quick couple of phone interviews before heading into the one-one interview. The questions were basic and asked lots of situational questions.

Assistant Strategist Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at OMD.

Great to work with HR (until they moved me around to different reps, the last of which never responded to my follow up even though I was told to contact that person). The interviewers themselves at the lower levels were very uninterested in what I could bring to the table with my own experience, just seemed to be looking for someone who wants to sit at a computer and crunch numbers. Which is definitely part of the job, but I felt that they were completely unimpressed/questioning my interest in the company from the beginning. You can definitely get a sense of whether or not this is the right place for you from the interview though, as I did.

Interview Questions
    • What was your favorite part of your past job?   View Answer

Assistant Strategist, Digital Interview

Three 30 minute interviews. Each interviewer had his or her own interview style. One was more traditional in asking to go through various experiences I had listed on my resume. One was more animated and asked some more random questions about life outside of work experiences. One was quicker and only had two simpler questions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me something about yourself that you haven't yet told to the other two interviewers.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at OMD in April 2013.

I was contacted by an HR manager for an interview about a week and half ago. I met with multiple Strategists and Account Directors for roughly 45 minutes. They all seemed smart and upbeat about their jobs. I was asked the usual questions for an interview. For example, "what are your likes? What is Media? How do you feel about Digital Media?" and so forth. The interview was decent enough.

They told me they would make a quick decision within a weeks times but when i attempted to follow up, I was ignored by the HR manager. I still have not received a response to my email and its going on 3 days without response.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at OMD.

This is one of the most unprofessional companies I have ever seen. I was invited to have conversation with HR. The interview was set up. Then, there was no call for that day for no reason. A few days later, I was called back and set up another time. Then, the same thing happened that no call or apology. I wondered if the company still legitimate. I would avoid this company for all cost.