OMD Interview Questions

Updated Jun 15, 2015

2.7

Analyst Interview

Interview

Phone interview first then scheduled a follow-up onsite interview. Meet 4 team members and directors. After that, get the third on-site interview to meet more team members. The chat was nice and they are really kind. The working space is open and casual.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you are more creative or more likely to follow the terminology?   Answer Question

Junior Negotiator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at OMD (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Over the phone prelim interview with office manager describing role. In person interview with department associate directors of the department they were hiring in. Follow up phone interview with department director. Offer within two weeks.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at OMD (New York, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

Received Phone call. Scheduled Interview. They really needed to hire quickly so they were very respondent. Not sure that it would have been the case if they weren't in such a rush to fill the position.

Interview Questions

• Do you consider yourself more analytical or creative person?   Answer Question

Assistant Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at OMD (New York, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

Applied through a referral. The process took one week. I met with the recruiter and the team. Everyone was very nice and asked me just basic questions about my internships.

Media Planning/Buying Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at OMD (Warsaw (Poland)) in April 2015.

Interview

They contacted me via phone and invited me in for a test. First, we (there was another person) were asked to write analytical skills test. It was fairly easy. This part of the experience was pretty good. However the interview that followed the test (about a week later) was terrible. The employees who interviewed me acted inappropriately: inside jokes, making fun of my interests - or so it felt, suggesting that I was lying about my interests (asking questions testing whether I was telling the truth). It was pretty unpleasant.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at OMD (New York, NY) in July 2011.

Interview

Interview process was standard; I was interviewed first by the Associate Media Director and called back at a later date to meet with the rest of the team (Supervisor & Group Director). It was very conversational.

Media Planner Interview

Interview

Two one hour interviews: one with direct supervisor and another with VP level. after two or three weeks, got a call from HR with an offer for the position. Interview questions didn't ask about previous experience. Rather, they were positioned more for that of an entry-level job.

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience where you made a mistake and corrected it.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at OMD.

Interview

Phone interview, in person interview with two people, one in English another in Spanish and another interview with the rest of the team (one in Spanish the rest in English) Normal behavior interview questions ( strengths, weakness etc)

Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at OMD (New York, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

Process was relatively fast. Spoke with the HR department and was brought in for an interview. Interview lasted about an hour and met with multiple team members. Was told upon the interviews conclusion that I would be hearing from them in the near future.

Interview Questions

• General questions: What are your strengths and weaknesses, describe your resume, etc.   Answer Question

Assistant Strategist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at OMD.

Interview

I applied online and heard back within a day to schedule an interview. Process took about a week. The interview was very laid back, met with 3 directors of the team and they asked mea bout my past experiences and interests, the typical walk me through your resume kind of deal. Nothing too industry related. Interview lasted about an hour and half. Heard back from HR the next day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Set figure