ON24, Inc. Interview Questions

Updated May 28, 2015

2.6

Lead Generation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at ON24, Inc. (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Longer process than I've had in the past. Mostly because they want to make sure they are hiring the best and you have the potential to be promotable quickly. Stressed this position promotes into an account executive position and they want the "hunter" mentality.

Past successes or examples of how you've been a revenue generator in the past will help you in differentiating your success. They check three references minimum and will be looking to hear the same things from those people.

Interview Questions

• With regards to sales, are you a hunter or a farmer? Why? Given the choice to do either what would you pick?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No need, everything as expected.

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at ON24, Inc. in April 2014.

Interview

Very long process- 5 interviews; 4 on the phone, 1 in person and 1 project to complete. Everyone was nice and very helpful, but had differing views on 'why they like working for ON24." Some said the flexibility, while others said it wasn't flexible- with work expected much more than 9-5.

Interview Questions

• The project took a lot of time to put together and record   Answer Question

The position wasn't a good fit for me

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at ON24, Inc. (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

Process took a very short tkme because they were in such a rush to hire. Was kind of a joke. I did have to do a presentation which was kind of cool

Signal Operations Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at ON24, Inc. (San Francisco, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

I first received an email asking for a time to schedule a telephone interview. After we agreed on a day and time, I received the phone call. It lasted about 30 minutes and was very straight forward and professional. Maybe a little too formal and impersonal for my personal taste but nice.

Interview Questions

• Every question was quite what you could expect for a first job interview. Nothing you could not   1 Answer

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at ON24, Inc. (New York, NY) in December 2013.

Interview

I had a phone interview that was very nice. After that I spoke to a hiring manager. I was given a project to do and given very poor instructions on how to complete it. I spent hours doing it, and it was hardly looked at. It was a complete waste of time, and that should have been an indicator for me about the kind of job that it would be.

Interview Questions

• Are you a hunter or a farmer?   1 Answer

Client Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at ON24, Inc. (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

The interview process was not very strenuous. After sitting down and going over previous work history and basic about you information, you take short easy quiz. There are no wrong answers. The test is just to get a view on your customer service experience and web use knowledge. After that you review the test and just have a conversation about it. Very low key.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at ON24, Inc..

Interview

You get the feeling people who are doing the interview are hiding something.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here. I lied because I need to work.   Answer Question

Heard horror stories about working there. Over 50% turnover and absolutely no appreciation for employees.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

1 Phone screening
    1 face to face with team of 4

Questions:

Basic DB questions
    JSP and Core java questions

Interview Questions

• What was most challenging thing you did in your last job.   Answer Question

Virtual Event Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ON24, Inc. (Charlotte, NC) in December 2012.

Interview

Very thorough. Great HR help. 3 or 4 phone interviews and and in-person.

Interview Questions

• There were no "gotchas" in the interview process. Very straightforward and professional.   Answer Question

Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ON24, Inc. (Charlotte, NC) in May 2012.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was very simple with great contact. First via email and then to phone calls as phone interview. Opportunity to use Skype and speak face to face elevated the experience and ability to interact. This allowed the opportunity to get a feel for potential superior as well as ON24 getting the opportunity to interact with you as a potential employee. More Q and A about the specifics are available to speak about to give both parties the feel of a good fit on both sides of the ball.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult is connecting the dots with the position you are trying to get with what the companies needs and desire are in the candidate. Bringing your skills and experiences to a level the fills those needs. Understanding the position from the outside looking in.   Answer Question