ONCOR

www.oncorintl.com

ONCOR Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at ONCOR

Data Analyst Interview

The interview took about an hour. The recruiters are really nice, they asked a lot detailed questions about your personality and technical skills.

Reporting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at ONCOR in June 2010.

A group of people took turns asking questions like "if you saw small billing from an empty property, how would you research" They also use legacy data that they have not converted. I didn't have DB2 experience. Overall, the group was nice, but the setting was a bit strange.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a conflict with another employee and how you resolved it   Answer Question
    • How do you deal with rude or unresponsive workers   Answer Question

Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

The process took a dayinterviewed at ONCOR in February 2009.

It was an on campus interview. They basically asked me about how I would handle certain situations(behavioral), and regular interview questions. They didn't ask me any technical question which I was surprised about. I had 2 people interview me and both were really quite and asking questions off of a paper, not really having a conversation with you or anything.

Interview Questions
    • Describe one time when you were innovative?   View Answer

Engineering Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at ONCOR in June 2010.

Just went over my resume and my background. They ask me to introduce myself. And then asked why do I think I would fit in the compan; how was my experience related to the company, etc. Did not get any technical questions. The interview was conducted at school, 2:1 interview. Took only about an hour.