ONE AD Skopje Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at ONE AD Skopje

Technical Communication Solutions Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Skopje (Republic of Macedonia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ONE AD Skopje (Skopje (Republic of Macedonia)) in April 2009.

Interview

It took three interviews before I got hired by the company. The first one was done with my afterwards direct superior (sector manager). The second was done with my at the time CTO (Chief Technical Officer) since I was applying for a position at the Technical Division. The last interview I had, was with the HR Division Chief Officer.

Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Skopje (Republic of Macedonia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ONE AD Skopje (Skopje (Republic of Macedonia)) in April 2008.

Interview

The hiring and interview process is not complicated and the interviewing staff are not trained well for asking any hidden meaning questions. Rather straight forward and not motivated to look for your traits. The process is usually two or three interviews, the first being with the first supervisor or manager for the open position. The benefits are more,less fixed and are talked about only for managerial positions.

Interview Questions