ONE AD Skopje Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Skopje (Republic of Macedonia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Skopje (Republic of Macedonia)

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ONE AD Skopje in April 2008.

The hiring and interview process is not complicated and the interviewing staff are not trained well for asking any hidden meaning questions. Rather straight forward and not motivated to look for your traits.
    The process is usually two or three interviews, the first being with the first supervisor or manager for the open position. The benefits are more,less fixed and are talked about only for managerial positions.

Interview Questions

Technical Communication Solutions Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Skopje (Republic of Macedonia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Skopje (Republic of Macedonia)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at ONE AD Skopje in April 2009.

It took three interviews before I got hired by the company. The first one was done with my afterwards direct superior (sector manager). The second was done with my at the time CTO (Chief Technical Officer) since I was applying for a position at the Technical Division. The last interview I had, was with the HR Division Chief Officer.

Interviews for Top Jobs at ONE AD Skopje

Worked for ONE AD Skopje? Contribute to the Community!