ONE Bank

Very Easy Interview

Associate Relationship Manager Interview

Associate Relationship Manager
Dhaka (Bangladesh)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at ONE Bank in May 2011.

Interview Details – about marketing and communication.

Interview Question – what do you think are you perfect for this position and why?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Thanks a lot.

Trainee Assistant Officer Interview

Trainee Assistant Officer
Chittagong (Bangladesh)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at ONE Bank in October 2008.

Interview Details – Recruiters were very friendly with sufficient professional knowledge.

Interview Questions

Probationary Officer Interview

Probationary Officer
Chittagong (Bangladesh)

I applied online and the process took 7 months - interviewed at ONE Bank in March 2011.

Interview Details – The company first circulated for the opening by September 2010 that it would take its 3rd batch of Probationary Officers. After online application and CV submission, I had to wait for the written test for about a month which is typical in our country. Then I sat for the written test where quantitative and analytic skills as well as communicative efficiency were measured. Unfortunately, I had to wait for about 6 months for result after this test. The company stopped its expansionary steps for quite a while; later I came to know.

At last, by March 2011 I got call for a viva-voce from ONE Bank Ltd. This panel interview was taken by BIBM faculty members and mostly theoretical aspects with some practical blends were asked and discussed there. Finally, I was recruited on 2nd May, 2011.

Interview Question – Are the problems in Stock Market of Bangladesh arising from supply side or from demand side? What and why do you think? Argue.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – In Bangladesh, Banks do not give much of negotiation scope in initial level of career. They have fixed scale of salary which candidates accept or reject.

Worked for ONE Bank? Contribute to the Community!