ONEOK

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineer I Interview

Engineer I
Tulsa, OK

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at ONEOK in September 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewed on campus which was 1:1. The interviewer was very nice and reassured me that there are no trick questions. Passed the first interview and was invited to a second round in Tulsa, OK.

Drove to Tulsa and had two panel interviews where it was 2:1 and one hour each. They were all vice presidents and not very social guys. They did not smile at all. The interview questions were all read from a thick packet that they had and the questions would sometimes be very different from others which made it hard to draw on another experience. Overall, everyone I saw who worked there were much older.

Interview Question – Name a time that someone was not pulling their own weight.   Answer Question

Worked for ONEOK? Contribute to the Community!