Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at OPUBCO Communications GroupMore
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at OPUBCO Communications Group.
I was first contacted by HR after filling out their online application. My resume was passed along to the hiring manager for the position, who emailed me 1-2 weeks later. We did a phone interview, then I came in for an interview with the initial interviewer and another manager. Fairly casual interview, conversational. I did get asked a number of questions. About a week later, I received an offer letter via email. Completed a drug and background check, started two weeks after the offer letter. Overall, everyone who works there is very friendly. The managers are down-to-earth. They appreciate a company-oriented attitude, value people who value growth, and people who have a go-getter attitude. There's a lot to be done and they need enthusiasm as much as technical knowledge. I read the job descriptions for multiple open positions and took careful notes about the type of person they were looking for in the whole department.
- I got more technical questions than I anticipated... about what types of technologies I'm familiar with, and whether I'm active on social media (they like that). Answer Question
They don't give much vacation in the initial offer. Be prepared to ask for it.
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at OPUBCO Communications Group (Oklahoma City, OK).
If you're young and very attractive you will be golden.
- They do the talking about themselves, just look good and nod. Smile nicely too. Answer Question
Easy as they agree to pay you what you asked for.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at OPUBCO Communications Group (Oklahoma City, OK).
1:1 interview with sales manager drug test background check
no room for negotiation