ORAU Interview Questions in Tennessee

Updated Aug 6, 2015

2.6

Budget Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oak Ridge, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at ORAU (Oak Ridge, TN).

Interview

Nothing about your actual knowledge, skills, abilities or any qualifications. Interview is an hour and a half long and is nothing but behavioral questions so that they can twist your answers to suit them. It's about interpretation, - right?

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you worked on a project with your manager? DUUUUUHHHH!!!   1 Answer

Purchasing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oak Ridge, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ORAU (Oak Ridge, TN) in December 2014.

Interview

Three phone and one in person interview. Over a month and have not heard back. Not sure if they are still conducting a background check or what. Should not be that much in anyone's background that would take over 3 months. It would be nice to receive a letter, email or call saying either way. It is understandable that this takes time to go through the process and I am not complaining. It is just frustrating when you are very interested in the job and not wanting to take another job if there is a possibility.

Interview Questions

• What frustrates me the most.   1 Answer

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Ridge, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ORAU (Oak Ridge, TN) in September 2013.

Interview

I spoke with my recruiter about the position. He helped to set up an interview. I received a phone interview. A few days later, I was notified that the interview went well and they would like to move forward with the process. I was brought on as a contract worker within a month.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked with Bootstrap?   1 Answer

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Ridge, TN

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ORAU (Oak Ridge, TN) in October 2010.

Interview

i applied from ORNL site. got a call from HR ab out after 3 months. cleared tele phone inter view. then got a call for on site inter view. got positive reply after 2 months.