Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at ORAU
- Web Developer (1)
- Budget Analyst (1)
- Benefits (1)
- Research Associate (1)
- Research Associate I (Post Bachelors) (1)
- Purchasing (1)
- Postdoctoral (1)
- Orise Fellow (1)
- Army Analyst (1)
- NASA Postdoctoral Fellow (1)
- Budgeting Specialist (1)
- Declined OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at ORAU (Oak Ridge, TN).
Nothing about your actual knowledge, skills, abilities or any qualifications. Interview is an hour and a half long and is nothing but behavioral questions so that they can twist your answers to suit them. It's about interpretation, - right?
- Tell me about a time when you worked on a project with your manager? DUUUUUHHHH!!! 1 Answer
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ORAU (Oak Ridge, TN) in December 2014.
Three phone and one in person interview. Over a month and have not heard back. Not sure if they are still conducting a background check or what. Should not be that much in anyone's background that would take over 3 months. It would be nice to receive a letter, email or call saying either way. It is understandable that this takes time to go through the process and I am not complaining. It is just frustrating when you are very interested in the job and not wanting to take another job if there is a possibility.
- What frustrates me the most. 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ORAU (Oak Ridge, TN) in September 2013.
I spoke with my recruiter about the position. He helped to set up an interview. I received a phone interview. A few days later, I was notified that the interview went well and they would like to move forward with the process. I was brought on as a contract worker within a month.
- Have you ever worked with Bootstrap? 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ORAU (Oak Ridge, TN) in October 2010.
i applied from ORNL site. got a call from HR ab out after 3 months. cleared tele phone inter view. then got a call for on site inter view. got positive reply after 2 months.
- Describe your research experience Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review