ORBIT Systems

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Network Engineer Interview

Network Engineer

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at ORBIT Systems in July 2010.

Interview Details – The experience was OK, neither too good or bad. Just a few confusions about the questions that were asked. Only some of them were related to the field.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself after 5 years?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Sales Account Executive Interview

Sales Account Executive

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ORBIT Systems in April 2009.

Interview Details – The recruiter arranged a phone interview with the president of the company's US operations. Phone interview lasted about 30 minutes. Interviewer came to my city about a week after phone interview. Had informal meeting/interview at his hotel, where interview took about 1 hour. The interview was relatively easy, as I was familiar with company's product line, marketplace and selling strategies. We mostly discussed the company's targets, and my role in their plans to achieve those goals. Did not get offer, as interviewer wanted someone with more field sales experience.

Interview Question – Please discuss your prior direct sales experience in detail, and how you addressed and/or overcame obstacles in closing orders.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ORBIT Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ORBIT Systems interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by ORBIT Systems employees and interview candidates.