ORBIT Systems

www.orbits.net

ORBIT Systems Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at ORBIT Systems

Network Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at ORBIT Systems in July 2010.

The experience was OK, neither too good or bad. Just a few confusions about the questions that were asked. Only some of them were related to the field.

Interview Questions

Sales Account Executive Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at ORBIT Systems in April 2009.

The recruiter arranged a phone interview with the president of the company's US operations. Phone interview lasted about 30 minutes. Interviewer came to my city about a week after phone interview. Had informal meeting/interview at his hotel, where interview took about 1 hour. The interview was relatively easy, as I was familiar with company's product line, marketplace and selling strategies. We mostly discussed the company's targets, and my role in their plans to achieve those goals. Did not get offer, as interviewer wanted someone with more field sales experience.

Interview Questions
    • Please discuss your prior direct sales experience in detail, and how you addressed and/or overcame obstacles in closing orders.   Answer Question