ORC International Interview Questions

Updated Aug 31, 2015

2.4

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ORC International in May 2015.

Interview

The initial interview with the HR contact was done via WebEx. Then, I was called in to meet up with a few of the team members. They asked a good amount behavioral and technical questions that helped gauge what a potential employee's abilities would be for the position.

Interview Questions

• What kind of team structure do you prefer to work in? What has your past relationships with your managers have been like?   Answer Question

ORCID Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ORC International in January 2015.

Interview

Reached out to recruiter on LinkedIn. Had a phone interview. Then did an assessment. Then about a month later I was invited to an on-site interview. I met two hiring managers and the HR manager. I also had to do a 90-minute writing assessment at their office. Three days later I found out I was rejected.

Interview Questions

• What are your career goals?   1 Answer

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ORC International.

Interview

Submitted resume from online job offer. Called in to interview with Hiring Manager and seveeral senior project managers.

Interview Questions

• How do I keep my client anonymous to certain people I am trying to get information from and get the information needed?   Answer Question

Negotiation

With my experience and abilities I was ffered an amount i accepted.

Entry Level Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ORC International in November 2013.

Interview

The questions were standard: interest in the position, relevant experience, team experiences from college

Interview Questions

• When I was given the offer the HR person was (I felt) very inappropriate and asked me immediately if I would take the job. I was pursuing other positions at the time as well and had to stall her for a week before accepting. They also blitzed me with the initial phone interview, who doesn't call/email to set up a time first?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated my pay up by $2 per hour. They wanted to start me off at a wage that would take an hour to earn a sandwich downtown.

Interview

Initial communications were done via email. Interview was a brief resume overview and reading scripts.

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ORC International (New York, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

I submitted resume, followed up by 2 separate phone interviews, followed by one afternoon of in person interviews (2). Then after a few days, I received an offer (verbal, written). All the appointment making went very smoothly and was flexible with my work/personal schedule. It was a pleasure to meet and talk to everyone.

Assistant Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ORC International (Princeton, NJ) in May 2010.

Interview

Was hired after interning there in college. The interview process for the internship was multi-staged with two phone interviews and a final in-person interview. Right before graduation, I interviewed for the role of Assistant Project Manager, which required an interview with my prospective manager as well as the VP of the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Fairly simple. Was offered 35k to start, asked for 40k due to my experience interning there, received 38.5k. Was 22 years old at the time so I was happy with that.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ORC International (Fairfax, VA) in January 2010.

Interview

Initially contacted by a recruiter (TAC Worldwide). Through a series of phone interviews it was determined that I was a good fit for the organization. However, the sticking point was the salary. They offered a 6-month to permanent position with a contracting rate that was lower than the salaried position.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience with PKI (Public Key Infrastructure)?   Answer Question

Contract to hire position only

Project Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ORC International (New York, NY) in May 2008.

Interview

There were several phone interviews before in- person meetings with the different teams. The whole process was about five weeks long, and there were also some practical exercises to do at home for further presentation.

Graduate Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ORC International (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Process took between two or three weeks. -First it was a short interview by phone asking some details about my CV. Some questions regarding my degree choice and about my former work experience, nothing out of the usual. -The next step is an online assesment test composed of two parts: one about reading comprehension and another about numerical skills and centered about spreadsheets. It used something called SHL Assesment On Demand. -And the third step was a face to face interview with the Manager of the Technical Department and another person. They show you first a slide presentation about the company and then begin some questions about your background. It took around 50 minutes and again, it was nothing out of the ordinary. Really good atmosphere in the interview. Although I didn't get selected for the job it was a positive experience, all very straightforward.