ORC International Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Apr 2, 2014
13 interviews

2.2

Research Analyst Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at ORC International.

Submitted resume from online job offer. Called in to interview with Hiring Manager and seveeral senior project managers.

Interview Questions
    • How do I keep my client anonymous to certain people I am trying to get information from and get the information needed?   Answer Question
    With my experience and abilities I was ffered an amount i accepted.

Entry Level Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ORC International in November 2013.

The questions were standard: interest in the position, relevant experience, team experiences from college

Interview Questions
    • When I was given the offer the HR person was (I felt) very inappropriate and asked me immediately if I would take the job. I was pursuing other positions at the time as well and had to stall her for a week before accepting. They also blitzed me with the initial phone interview, who doesn't call/email to set up a time first?   Answer Question
    I negotiated my pay up by $2 per hour. They wanted to start me off at a wage that would take an hour to earn a sandwich downtown.

Assistant Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Princeton, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at ORC International in May 2010.

Was hired after interning there in college. The interview process for the internship was multi-staged with two phone interviews and a final in-person interview. Right before graduation, I interviewed for the role of Assistant Project Manager, which required an interview with my prospective manager as well as the VP of the company.

Interview Questions
    Fairly simple. Was offered 35k to start, asked for 40k due to my experience interning there, received 38.5k. Was 22 years old at the time so I was happy with that.

Telephone Interviewer Interview

Initial communications were done via email. Interview was a brief resume overview and reading scripts.

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ORC International in May 2012.

I submitted resume, followed up by 2 separate phone interviews, followed by one afternoon of in person interviews (2). Then after a few days, I received an offer (verbal, written). All the appointment making went very smoothly and was flexible with my work/personal schedule. It was a pleasure to meet and talk to everyone.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Fairfax, VA
    Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at ORC International in January 2010.

Initially contacted by a recruiter (TAC Worldwide). Through a series of phone interviews it was determined that I was a good fit for the organization. However, the sticking point was the salary. They offered a 6-month to permanent position with a contracting rate that was lower than the salaried position.

Interview Questions
    • Describe your experience with PKI (Public Key Infrastructure)?   Answer Question

Contract to hire position only

Project Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at ORC International in May 2008.

There were several phone interviews before in- person meetings with the different teams. The whole process was about five weeks long, and there were also some practical exercises to do at home for further presentation.

Market and Social Research Interviewer (Melbourne, AUS) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Melbourne (Australia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at ORC International in March 2014.

Short Job add on Gumtree.com.au / after a couple of days I got an interview invitation and was already asked if I can come to a training the day after / interview was short and easy. No standard questions asked, if you have experience they think you are almost overqualified for the job. I could not believe it was so easy.

Interview Questions
    No there are fixed conditions.

Graduate Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ORC International.

Process took between two or three weeks.
    -First it was a short interview by phone asking some details about my CV. Some questions regarding my degree choice and about my former work experience, nothing out of the usual.
    -The next step is an online assesment test composed of two parts: one about reading comprehension and another about numerical skills and centered about spreadsheets. It used something called SHL Assesment On Demand.
    -And the third step was a face to face interview with the Manager of the Technical Department and another person. They show you first a slide presentation about the company and then begin some questions about your background. It took around 50 minutes and again, it was nothing out of the ordinary. Really good atmosphere in the interview.

Although I didn't get selected for the job it was a positive experience, all very straightforward.

Vice President Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ORC International in March 2012.

Communication was smooth and precise, with prompt feedback. Submitted on line and received timely response. HR did initial phone screen, then interviewed in person w/ hiring manager and some of her reports (2 rounds to ensure meeting all key staff locally) and 2 phone interviews w/ execs @ other locations. Also did brief exercise via e-mail. As experienced via interviews and subsequently, people across various ORC offices are warm, helpful and collegial, though often low-key. If you're seeking high drama and court intrigue, I would look elsewhere. My advice: be your best honest self.

Interview Questions
    • The fact that I can remember zero questions reflects that they were all within the norm (unlike other interviews I have had).   Answer Question

Worked for ORC International? Contribute to the Community!