OSI Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at OSI Pharmaceuticals

Associate Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at OSI Pharmaceuticals in June 2009.

Interview

HR contacted me to set up an interview with hiring scientist.
    Scientist called me, we had a 20 minute conversation, a follow up interview was scheduled same day.
    Came in, interviewed with 5 scientists from same dept.
    Questions consisted of experience, familiarity with subject matter and questions testing my scientific approach to problems.

Interview Questions

• You have X cell lines that are sensitive to a drug Y. How and what can you do with this information?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was given an offer and I accepted it. HR rep had already told me the range that the salary would be during the interview so I did not negotiate.

General Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at OSI Pharmaceuticals (Melville, NY) in March 2008.

Interview

Everyone at this company is really great. They are all very nice and will take a real interest in you Just make sure that you know what the company's main drg is and who a couple of the top people are. This is easy by using their website and linkedin.

Interview Questions