OSI Pharmaceuticals

Relevance Date Difficulty

General Interview

General
Melville, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at OSI Pharmaceuticals in March 2008.

Interview Details – Everyone at this company is really great. They are all very nice and will take a real interest in you Just make sure that you know what the company's main drg is and who a couple of the top people are. This is easy by using their website and linkedin.

Interview Question – What do you know about our company?   Answer Question

Associate Scientist Interview

Associate Scientist

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at OSI Pharmaceuticals in June 2009.

Interview Details – HR contacted me to set up an interview with hiring scientist.
Scientist called me, we had a 20 minute conversation, a follow up interview was scheduled same day.
Came in, interviewed with 5 scientists from same dept.
Questions consisted of experience, familiarity with subject matter and questions testing my scientific approach to problems.

Interview Question – You have X cell lines that are sensitive to a drug Y. How and what can you do with this information?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was given an offer and I accepted it. HR rep had already told me the range that the salary would be during the interview so I did not negotiate.

Worked for OSI Pharmaceuticals? Contribute to the Community!