OSI Restaurant Partners

www.osirestaurantpartners.com

OSI Restaurant Partners Corporate Communications Coordinator Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Corporate Communications Coordinator Interview

Corporate Communications Coordinator
Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at OSI Restaurant Partners in June 2012.

Interview Details – I've found OSI / Bloomin' Brands to be rude and dismissive toward applicants for positions at its corporate headquarters.

Had two phone screens with contract recruiters, and a detailed phone screen by the hiring manager. The HM told me they would be back in touch in 3 weeks when they were done screening applicants, to choose those for 1-on-1 interviews.

She and the recruiter never closed the loop. I would have been satisfied with a "thanks but no thanks" email, but apparently that was beyond them. (Note: I called the recruiter twice - leaving a message once. Called the hiring manager once, didn't leave a message. Emailed her once. I don't see that as stalking.)

Interview Question – What do you expect as far as compensation goes?   Answer Question

Worked for OSI Restaurant Partners? Contribute to the Community!