OSI Restaurant Partners

www.osirestaurantpartners.com
Unclaimed Profile

OSI Restaurant Partners Corporate Communications Coordinator Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Corporate Communications Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at OSI Restaurant Partners (Tampa, FL) in June 2012.

Interview

I've found OSI / Bloomin' Brands to be rude and dismissive toward applicants for positions at its corporate headquarters.

Had two phone screens with contract recruiters, and a detailed phone screen by the hiring manager. The HM told me they would be back in touch in 3 weeks when they were done screening applicants, to choose those for 1-on-1 interviews.

She and the recruiter never closed the loop. I would have been satisfied with a "thanks but no thanks" email, but apparently that was beyond them. (Note: I called the recruiter twice - leaving a message once. Called the hiring manager once, didn't leave a message. Emailed her once. I don't see that as stalking.)

Interview Questions