OSI Restaurant Partners

Relevance Date Difficulty

Development Interview

Development
Tampa, FL

The process took a day - interviewed at OSI Restaurant Partners in July 2011.

Interview Details – Initial interview was well organized, but the time allotted for each was too short. They promised that I would be hearing from them very soon. After that day, I did not hear anything for over three months and had written them off. Suddenly, I was called in for a second interview scheduled for the following day. That went well, but I never heard anything from them again. No email. No letter. No phone call. For such a well-respected company, you would think they would be up-front and honest, but their lack of communication and failure to respond to follow-up emails and phone calls just proved what type of organization they really are. I am glad that it never went any further and would advise others to proceed with caution.

Interview Question – All of their questions were pretty basic.   Answer Question

Worked for OSI Restaurant Partners? Contribute to the Community!