OSI Restaurant Partners

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Leasing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at OSI Restaurant Partners (Tampa, FL) in April 2011.

Interview

Initial phone interview was scheduled but just before the phone interview I received a call stating the human resource person needed to reschedule. I understand that things come up but this happened two (2) more times before we actually had the phone interview. It felt like she had no concern for my time because most of the cancellations were done after she was late for the scheduled phone interview. I also had the impression that she was irritated because I provided the person who was hiring with my resume before I applied on line. Most of the questions were unrelated to the actual job and I felt like the person interviewing had no idea how to evaluate the skill level necessary for the position. She also pushed for detailed examples of work I performed at companies 10 years ago. While the general e experiences are easily related th detailed specifics just didn't come to me after 10 years. There are good people at the company but my experience with the human resource department has made it so I have absolutely no interest in working in their corporate office.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about OSI?   1 Answer
  • Tell me the specific details of the projects you worked on at XYZ company (a company that I worked at 10 years prior)   1 Answer
  • Did you complete the online application yet?   1 Answer