Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at OSIsoft
- Customer Support Engineer (59)
- Software Engineer (18)
- Software Developer (8)
- Engineer (7)
- Technical Support Engineer (5)
- Customer Service Engineer (3)
- Field Service Engineer (3)
- IT Engineer (2)
- Summer (2)
- Inside Sales Representative (1)
- Customer Support (1)
- Software Development Engineer (1)
- Business Manager (1)
- Inside Account Representative (1)
- Center of Excellence Engineer (1)
- Software Engineer (Customer Support Engineer) (1)
- Technical Support Engineer Intern (1)
- Technical Writer (1)
- Software Development Intern (1)
Field Service Engineer Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at OSIsoft (San Leandro, CA) in December 2012.
I had a phone screen about 2 weeks after meeting the company at a job fair. The call took about 40 minutes and went over my resume and basic knowledge pertaining to the job description. Then I was called in for an onsite interview with 3 different people one at a time. Onsite total time ~ 3 hours.
- They will ask you some test questions regarding programming and some logic riddles at any stage of the interview process. Be warmed up and don't take this in the morning. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for OSIsoft
Field Service Engineer InterviewNo OfferAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at OSIsoft (San Leandro, CA).
Everyone was friendly and never made me feel defensive during the interview. Standard HR questions of where you see yourself in 10 years, why you are interested in this position, pick three adjectives that describe yourself. Two thirds of the questions asked can be found on this review board. Anyone with a background in computer science or programming experience should perform well.
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Answer Question
Field Service Engineer InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OSIsoft (Seoul (South Korea)) in January 2012.
Firstly I got a phone interview with HR centre in Singapore and had online video interview.
- Tell me about your job experience Answer Question