OSIsoft

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

San Leandro, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at OSIsoft in December 2012.

Interview Details – I had a phone screen about 2 weeks after meeting the company at a job fair. The call took about 40 minutes and went over my resume and basic knowledge pertaining to the job description. Then I was called in for an onsite interview with 3 different people one at a time. Onsite total time ~ 3 hours.

Interview Question – They will ask you some test questions regarding programming and some logic riddles at any stage of the interview process. Be warmed up and don't take this in the morning.   Answer Question

San Leandro, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at OSIsoft.

Interview Details – Everyone was friendly and never made me feel defensive during the interview. Standard HR questions of where you see yourself in 10 years, why you are interested in this position, pick three adjectives that describe yourself. Two thirds of the questions asked can be found on this review board. Anyone with a background in computer science or programming experience should perform well.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   Answer Question

Seoul (South Korea)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at OSIsoft in January 2012.

Interview Details – Firstly I got a phone interview with HR centre in Singapore and had online video interview.

Interview Question – Tell me about your job experience   Answer Question

Worked for OSIsoft? Contribute to the Community!