OSIsoft Field Service Engineer Interview Questions

3.3

Anonymous Employee in San Leandro, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at OSIsoft (San Leandro, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

I had a phone screen about 2 weeks after meeting the company at a job fair. The call took about 40 minutes and went over my resume and basic knowledge pertaining to the job description. Then I was called in for an onsite interview with 3 different people one at a time. Onsite total time ~ 3 hours.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you some test questions regarding programming and some logic riddles at any stage of the interview process. Be warmed up and don't take this in the morning.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for OSIsoft

Anonymous Employee in San Leandro, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at OSIsoft (San Leandro, CA).

Interview

Everyone was friendly and never made me feel defensive during the interview. Standard HR questions of where you see yourself in 10 years, why you are interested in this position, pick three adjectives that describe yourself. Two thirds of the questions asked can be found on this review board. Anyone with a background in computer science or programming experience should perform well.

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OSIsoft (Seoul (South Korea)) in January 2012.

Interview

Firstly I got a phone interview with HR centre in Singapore and had online video interview.