OSRAM

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Development Engineer Interview

Interviewed at OSRAM

Interview Details – In the beginning, it was a HR giving me a telephone interview. This part was easy. She just checked the resume I sent, and asked some normal questions, such as what do you know about our company, what is your motivation to apply this job position, what is your future career plan, And after one week, I was invited for a on-site interview. There I gave a presentation about my thesis in front of the whole department. During this time, I was asked many academic questions. After that, I talked with the department manager and a HR alone.

Interview Question – The most difficult part for me is academic questions during my thesis, I studied mainly on optics. But they asked many about chemical and physical deeply.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 months - interviewed at OSRAM.

Interview Details – 2 rounds

Negotiation Details – endless.......no can do's appeared lies afterwards
(HR is bad)

SAP Business Expert Interview

I applied through a staffing agency and interviewed at OSRAM.

Interview Details – 1>Face to Face interview with HR
2>Face to Face interview with the team leader and the head of SAP asia support center.

Interview Question – What is the leaving reason?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Sales/Commercial Engineer Interview

Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at OSRAM in November 2011.

Interview Details – During the interview with the German CEO, everything was fine and dandy. He will portray the career in a very well manner to get you into the door of Osram Malaysia. When hired, everything turns for the worst.

Negotiation Details – They tried to low ball but due to my experience, they needed me more and we came to a slight compromise on my side.

FAE Interview

FAE

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at OSRAM in December 2009.

Interview Details – 1 Personal introduction
2 work experience before
3 Knowledge of OSRAM products
4 Knowledge of LED lighting market
5 how to solve technical problem
6 how to communication with custmoer effectively
7 English skills (Email, Oral)
8 salary barget

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Know company's requirment clearly.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for OSRAM? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at OSRAM interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by OSRAM employees and interview candidates.