OST Global Solutions

Very Easy Interview

Business Development Research Analyst Interview

Business Development Research Analyst
Rockville, MD

I applied online - interviewed at OST Global Solutions in May 2013.

Interview Details – There is only one interview. I applied online and got a phone call to make an interview appointment at the office from Michael Taylor, the Vice President who's also in charged of hiring interns. He noticed my finance background, told me what I could expect about the position which was not directly related to finance and asked if I was still interested. I confirmed the interview because I needed research and analysis experiences. The in-person interview was easy, Michael told me to introduce about myself, then let me talk to Alex Brown, the Director of Services. Alex explained the position and the industry and asked 2-3 general interview questions that you can expect. He then introduced me to everyone in the office and let me back to Michael to talk about the schedule and duration of the internship.

Interview Question – None is unexpected, just general questions.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No salary negotiation, the job description on the website already says this is an unpaid internship. You can negotiate when to start and how long you want to stay.

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant

Interviewed at OST Global Solutions

Interview Details – I found the internship through a lot of searching through different consulting firms. I applied online through OST's website and then I was contacted by Michael Taylor, the intern coordinator, who asked if I wanted to come in for an interview. When I showed up we spoke for about 20 minutes about normal interview stuff and he wanted to make sure that I understood what would be expected of me. I was then taken over to Alex Brown, the Director of Services, and we spoke for about 30 minutes. Most of what we spoke about was my military experience. Usually, the Executive Assistant is interviewed by Olessia but she was out of town on the day of my interview. All in all I thought it was well done and it wasn't particularly difficult.

Interview Question – The hardest thing for me when I was starting out was being able to accurately describe the value that I was going to bring to the internship. Luckily for me I had previous management experience in the Army, but if I didn't it would've been much harder.   Answer Question

Worked for OST Global Solutions? Contribute to the Community!