OTG Management Interview Questions

Updated Aug 20, 2015

2.1

Host Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Guardia Airport, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at OTG Management (La Guardia Airport, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online and got called in for an interview. When i got there, there was no interview i just got hired on the spot. They told me to start as a hostess i had applied for a server. I said ok and signed some papers.

Interview Questions

• When are you willing to start and what days can you work?   1 Answer

Money Room Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OTG Management.

Interview

Called me a day after I applied online, from a "No ID" number. Asked about my previous experience and education. Informed me of online test. I was offered the position a couple of days after I passed the test.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at OTG Management (Newark, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

Wait in line for a one on one interview with the bosses. They would have days where they have interviews and a lot of people would be there to get interviewed. They are looking for people with a lot of experience. Also you will get scheduled for on boarding class which is paper signing for company policy which you also get paid for.

Interview Questions

• How do you solve a difficult situation with a customer?   1 Answer

Chef Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OTG Management (Newark, NJ) in January 2015.

Interview

If you have the background as chef manager it's relatively easy as all Chefs need to pass an airport background check. That's where a lot of jobseekers find difficulty, you have to have a clean record or most don't get airport consent to work. The interview was relatively normal the usual questions about career, advancement, willingness to work.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been a chef or manager   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at OTG Management (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview is easy they ask the usual interview questions. Come in professional attire keep eye contact with interviewer.The worst part about the interview process is waiting for the back round check being that its a airport and everything, takes about four to six weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about your self.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There's no negotiations really you have to take the job as is .

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at OTG Management (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

Horrible process. Management was rude and insulting. They made me take a drug test before offering the position. The commute was horrible having to take the m60 bus with all tourists.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at OTG Management (Newark, NJ) in October 2014.

Interview

This company is very hungry for workers because so many quit every week. The interview process is super easy, Just bring a resume and dress professional. The only thing they really want to know is your availability time so don't be nervous.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability?   1 Answer

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at OTG Management.

Interview

Basically a waste of time. I met an upper management figure in there NYC office and he said well I probably could have saved you a trip to come down here! He asked if I was able to handle a lot of information coming at me all at once? The entire process took approximately 15 minutes.

Negotiation

position pays 75000.

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at OTG Management.

Interview

Hiring and interview process was easy. Manager at the was just looking for any hires. Plenty was open positions were available at the time. Just the finger print and background check take a while due to airport security

Interview Questions

• no difficult questions when I was hired. Now the company does a BHI to see if people apply qualify.   Answer Question

Chef/GM Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at OTG Management.

Interview

Interview process took over a month from first contact. With this company being based in airports there are a number of challenges, as far as security, that you have to deal with. You will need to do drug screening, federal background checks, and other detailed security clearances.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Opening offer was fairly low. I suggest negotiating aggressively, this company has money to pay their managers.