OTG Management Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated May 20, 2014
9 interviews

2.5

Supervisor Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at OTG Management.

Hiring and interview process was easy. Manager at the was just looking for any hires. Plenty was open positions were available at the time. Just the finger print and background check take a while due to airport security

Interview Questions
    • no difficult questions when I was hired. Now the company does a BHI to see if people apply qualify.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Queens Village, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Queens Village, NY

I interviewed through other source. The process took 3 days - interviewed at OTG Management in July 2013.

i did a interview over the camera phone than got called in to review my interview which had took place over the phone . getting into the terminals where a bit difficult . they have 2 terminals c or d i was hired in terminal c . Matt is the one who does most of the hiring he is a very nice man

Interview Questions
    tell them what time you wanna work and where u would like to b located

Chef/GM Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at OTG Management.

Interview process took over a month from first contact. With this company being based in airports there are a number of challenges, as far as security, that you have to deal with. You will need to do drug screening, federal background checks, and other detailed security clearances.

Interview Questions
    Opening offer was fairly low. I suggest negotiating aggressively, this company has money to pay their managers.

Manager Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at OTG Management.

Recruited by outside party. Upper level management will lie to your face to get you in the door. There is no training and you will likely not be doing what you were hired for.

Interview Questions
    • I was only asked two questions. They are desperate just to get people in the door.   Answer Question
    A small back and forth on pay.

Server Interview

It wasn't that complicated

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at OTG Management in June 2012.

She only asked "tell me about yourself", then totally have no reponse at all!!!

The whole time I was talking...and she didn't give me a clue or reply, just let me talk, and she was not talking. I feel like I was talking to myself the whole time.

Restaurant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  La Guardia Airport, NY
    Anonymous Employee in La Guardia Airport, NY

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at OTG Management in December 2011.

Had two interviews. The first one was with the manager in charge of all their restaurants at LaGuardia Airport. It went really well, even though this gentleman was cursing occasionally, it was fine. The second interview I was supposed to meet with one their partners. I showed up at LaGuardia airport, and I called the number they gave me. To my surprise the partner was not in New York. Since I was there, I interviewed with another manager, who was not prepared at all to interview me. Huge lack of professionalism. I did not get an offer, I am glad I did not. Now I work as a manager at at prestigious restaurant in Midtown Manhattan. If your are professional, do not work at OTG.

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at OTG Management in March 2013.

Straight forward and very to the point. Not particularly memorable but nonetheless very grateful for the effective approach. Behavioral questions followed by a pretty extended sit-down quiz that takes almost 30 minutes on a netbook meant to study character and behavior it seems. The interviews are held on-site through a semi-regular series of job fairs close to their airport operations.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me of a time you had a difficult guest and how you handled it?   View Answer
    Min Wage +Tips

Money Room Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at OTG Management in February 2013.

job fair hired on the spot

u get what they offer

Worked for OTG Management? Contribute to the Community!