OTG Management Interview Questions

Updated Oct 2, 2014
Updated Oct 2, 2014

2.5

Team Leader Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at OTG Management.

Interview process was very interesting. Had HR Interview + Online Skills & Behavioral Test 3 interviews then interviewed with CEO. The offer letter said they would take care of my family with Paid insurance, 401 K. They took it all of way. So I took a pay cut to keep working there.

None. Pay was very very low. Especially for all the duties.

Team Leader Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at OTG Management.

Basically a waste of time. I met an upper management figure in there NYC office and he said well I probably could have saved you a trip to come down here! He asked if I was able to handle a lot of information coming at me all at once? The entire process took approximately 15 minutes.

position pays 75000.

Supervisor Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at OTG Management.

Hiring and interview process was easy. Manager at the was just looking for any hires. Plenty was open positions were available at the time. Just the finger print and background check take a while due to airport security

Interview Questions
    • no difficult questions when I was hired. Now the company does a BHI to see if people apply qualify.   Answer Question

Chef/GM Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at OTG Management.

Interview process took over a month from first contact. With this company being based in airports there are a number of challenges, as far as security, that you have to deal with. You will need to do drug screening, federal background checks, and other detailed security clearances.

Interview Questions
    Opening offer was fairly low. I suggest negotiating aggressively, this company has money to pay their managers.

Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at OTG Management.

Recruited by outside party. Upper level management will lie to your face to get you in the door. There is no training and you will likely not be doing what you were hired for.

Interview Questions
    • I was only asked two questions. They are desperate just to get people in the door.   Answer Question
    A small back and forth on pay.

Server Interview

It wasn't that complicated

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Queens Village, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Queens Village, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at OTG Management in July 2013.

i did a interview over the camera phone than got called in to review my interview which had took place over the phone . getting into the terminals where a bit difficult . they have 2 terminals c or d i was hired in terminal c . Matt is the one who does most of the hiring he is a very nice man

Interview Questions
    tell them what time you wanna work and where u would like to b located

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at OTG Management in June 2012.

She only asked "tell me about yourself", then totally have no reponse at all!!!

The whole time I was talking...and she didn't give me a clue or reply, just let me talk, and she was not talking. I feel like I was talking to myself the whole time.

Restaurant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Guardia Airport, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Guardia Airport, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at OTG Management in December 2011.

Had two interviews. The first one was with the manager in charge of all their restaurants at LaGuardia Airport. It went really well, even though this gentleman was cursing occasionally, it was fine. The second interview I was supposed to meet with one their partners. I showed up at LaGuardia airport, and I called the number they gave me. To my surprise the partner was not in New York. Since I was there, I interviewed with another manager, who was not prepared at all to interview me. Huge lack of professionalism. I did not get an offer, I am glad I did not. Now I work as a manager at at prestigious restaurant in Midtown Manhattan. If your are professional, do not work at OTG.

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at OTG Management in March 2013.

Straight forward and very to the point. Not particularly memorable but nonetheless very grateful for the effective approach. Behavioral questions followed by a pretty extended sit-down quiz that takes almost 30 minutes on a netbook meant to study character and behavior it seems. The interviews are held on-site through a semi-regular series of job fairs close to their airport operations.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me of a time you had a difficult guest and how you handled it?   View Answer
    Min Wage +Tips