OWC Interview Questions

Updated Apr 28, 2015

3.2

Internal Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodstock, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at OWC (Woodstock, IL).

Interview

recruiting, interviewers, offer, follow up, on boarding, and training... the process was easy and HR is easy to work with and responsive. I felt that it was a very smooth process overall.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodstock, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at OWC (Woodstock, IL) in April 2012.

Interview

I recieved a call from a Manager for an Admin position with the company. I applied about a month ago, but my resume was handed down to a different department. I spoke with the manager on the phone and they were very nice. An interview was scheduled for the next day. I showed up bright and on time. The Manager said he loved my background and told me I WAS HIRED. He then told me to go home and wait for HR to call me. It;s been 3 weeks and I think it's safe to say I won't be getting that call back. I turned down another oppurtunity for this one, because it sounded like I had it in the bag and well... the Manager said I was hired. I only want to know if something didn't measure up at the last minute(or if the position was cancelled) . It would be the professional thing to do. I was excited , but I now I'm back to square one. I guess I'll hear from them next month? I called back and left VM, but no replies back

Interview Questions

• How are you in fast paced enviorments   1 Answer

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodstock, IL

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at OWC (Woodstock, IL) in July 2011.

Interview

I had a phone interview with an HR person who gave me a time frame that I would hear back. About 2-3 weeks after the date I was given I got called to come in for an in person interview. The interview was scheduled but I never received a confirmation, directions to the facility (thankfully I knew where it was), or any specific instructions. I was scheduled to meet with five people for an hour each. I spent close to four hours there (one interviewer never showed up for the interview) at no time was I ever offered a bathroom break, somthing to drink, or anything to eat (I was there from about 10 am to 2 pm). I finally asked one interviewer for a bottle of water and a trip to the bathroom, he obliged but had to scramble to find a bottle of water for me. I did some writing tests for them and talked with four people and the HR rep again. I offered to come in again to meet with the person who did not show up for the interview. I offered samples of my work, references, and anything else they might need. I asked for email addresses of the interviewers to send thank you notes and finally got them several days after the interview. I had already sent paper thank you letters via US mail by that time. I was given a time frame of when I would hear back on their decision but as of this writing I still have not heard anything from the company. I am sorry but if I take a day off work and come in and interview, you owe me a response positive or negative. The company is really big on being environmentally responsible, they even have waterless toilets in the bathroom. Now I am all for being environmentally responsible but this company takes being green to ridiculous extremes. Most of the people I met were friendly but largely clueless as to how to interview someone and few of them had prepared questions for me. The facility was nice and would make for a pleasant environment.

Interview Questions

• Please rewrite this ad for this product.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodstock, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at OWC (Woodstock, IL) in March 2010.

Interview

to much personal information was asked and strange interview questions

Interview Questions

• tell me something about yourself that an acquaintance wouldn't know   Answer Question