Oak Ridge National Laboratory
www.ornl.gov Oak Ridge, TN 1000 to 5000 Employees

Oak Ridge National Laboratory Software Developer II Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Developer II Interview

Oak Ridge, TN

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Oak Ridge National Laboratory in March 2009.

Interview Details – I received a call from the supervisor, scheduled an interview, talked to the three group members about the position and my skills/experience, the average work day, and my interests as far as a career. The group members were dressed casually in jeans, tennis shoes/boots, and had a relaxed demeanor. They have been this way for the past year I worked here and only dress up for conferences and media events. They maintain a professional attitude most of the time and rarely speak badly about each other. Good atmosphere to work in.

Interview Question – I don't remember any questions aside from What is your experience? Have you used "x" skill? etc.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was basically no negotiating.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Oak Ridge National Laboratory? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Oak Ridge National Laboratory Software Developer II interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Oak Ridge National Laboratory employees and interview candidates.