Oakland Consulting

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Oakland Consulting

Recruiting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lanham, MD

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Oakland Consulting in December 2012.

brief telephone conversation with corporate recruiter then met with CEO and VP of Operations once before receiving offer.

Interview Questions
    • ownership seemed very interested in reporting metrics and asked what I thought the recruiting metrics should be there at Oakland Consulting. Very difficult to answer accurately without having any insight in to the organizations current infrastructure or the quality of the job orders.   Answer Question
    They gave me what I was looking for with respect to base salary but the commission plan was not well defined and ownership never followed through with numerous requests to finalize a commission plan.

Staffing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lanham, MD

interviewed at Oakland Consulting in April 2011.

Met with the CEO and VP Operations at the corporate HQ. The interview was casual and the CEO seemed very interested in performance metrics and how success was measured at my current employer at the time.

Interview Questions
    • What would you consider to be successful performance here at OCG?   Answer Question