Oakland Consulting

Very Easy Interview

Recruiting Manager Interview

Recruiting Manager
Lanham, MD

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Oakland Consulting in December 2012.

Interview Details – brief telephone conversation with corporate recruiter then met with CEO and VP of Operations once before receiving offer.

Interview Question – ownership seemed very interested in reporting metrics and asked what I thought the recruiting metrics should be there at Oakland Consulting. Very difficult to answer accurately without having any insight in to the organizations current infrastructure or the quality of the job orders.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They gave me what I was looking for with respect to base salary but the commission plan was not well defined and ownership never followed through with numerous requests to finalize a commission plan.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Oakland Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Oakland Consulting Recruiting Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Oakland Consulting employees and interview candidates.