Oakland Raiders

Relevance Date Difficulty

Game Day Intern Interview

Game Day Intern
Alameda, CA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Oakland Raiders in August 2011.

Interview Details – There were only 2 interviews, phone and face to face. The phone interview was with Human Resources and they just wanted to figure out my background and why I wanted to pursue the position at the Raiders. The face to face interview was more about the the Raiders such as a more detailed description of the position and if you think you would be able to handle the situations that arise from this position. Afterward, an acceptance or rejection email was sent a couple days later.

Interview Question – Tell me more about yourself.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Oakland Raiders? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Oakland Raiders interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Oakland Raiders employees and interview candidates.