Oakley

Relevance Date Difficulty

Creative Interview

Creative
Foothill Ranch, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Oakley in June 2009.

Interview Details – Randomly, an old resume was pulled from Monster. When I informed the Recruiter that my resume was out of date, he asked for updated info. I filled him in. This updated info made me an even more attractive candidate. He proceeded to ask a handful of feel-out questions related to the job, then asked if I was willing to come in for the in-person interview. And I did. And I got the job.

Interview Question – It really was pretty straightforward. Job/skill/etc.-specific questions. Background. It felt much more like a personality test - would I be a good fit for the brand? The answer was yes and I loved almost every minute of my time there.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They made an offer. It was firm. It was (for the most part) agreeable, including salary, benefits, relocation assistance and temporary corporate housing.

Worked for Oakley? Contribute to the Community!