Oakley Creative Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Creative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foothill Ranch, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Oakley (Foothill Ranch, CA) in June 2009.

Interview

Randomly, an old resume was pulled from Monster. When I informed the Recruiter that my resume was out of date, he asked for updated info. I filled him in. This updated info made me an even more attractive candidate. He proceeded to ask a handful of feel-out questions related to the job, then asked if I was willing to come in for the in-person interview. And I did. And I got the job.

Interview Questions

• It really was pretty straightforward. Job/skill/etc.-specific questions. Background. It felt much more like a personality test - would I be a good fit for the brand? The answer was yes and I loved almost every minute of my time there.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They made an offer. It was firm. It was (for the most part) agreeable, including salary, benefits, relocation assistance and temporary corporate housing.