Oakton

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Senior Financial Analyst
Canberra (Australia)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Oakton.

Interview Details – Had an interview with the Recruitment Director. Very easy to talk, all they want to know is what are you intentions, why Oakton, what brings you to them and what are your future goals.

Interview Question – None to be honest. They were so easy to talk to.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The negotiation phase was a bit daunting but I knew what my worth was so I went for it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Solution Architect Interview

Melbourne (Australia)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Oakton in July 2010.

Interview Details – As this was an interview initiated by an employee recommendation the process was quite simple, the most difficult part was finding a time when we could all meet. the most interesting question I was asked was "Would I make a recommendation that would cause an employee's termination?"

Interview Question – Would I make a recommendation that could cause the termination of an employee?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Oakton? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Oakton interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Oakton employees and interview candidates.