Oakton

Relevance Date Difficulty

All Interview

All
Canberra (Australia)

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Oakton.

Interview Details – look good, be nice, say the right thing, or not, doesn't matter. What matters is to be able to smooth-talk the interviewer. And if he/she got you the interview, then you're through. Don't worry about your actual skills and experience, nobody will be able to question you.

Interview Question – How much do you want to be paid?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – inexistent

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Senior Financial Analyst
Canberra (Australia)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Oakton.

Interview Details – Had an interview with the Recruitment Director. Very easy to talk, all they want to know is what are you intentions, why Oakton, what brings you to them and what are your future goals.

Interview Question – None to be honest. They were so easy to talk to.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The negotiation phase was a bit daunting but I knew what my worth was so I went for it.

Solution Architect Interview

Solution Architect
Melbourne (Australia)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Oakton in July 2010.

Interview Details – As this was an interview initiated by an employee recommendation the process was quite simple, the most difficult part was finding a time when we could all meet. the most interesting question I was asked was "Would I make a recommendation that would cause an employee's termination?"

Interview Question – Would I make a recommendation that could cause the termination of an employee?   View Answer

Worked for Oakton? Contribute to the Community!