Oaktree Capital Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Oaktree Capital.

To sum it up, the interview process was more of a test of endurance!!! It was extremely long and tedious consisting of 7 interviews and 3 assessment skills tests. I had to interview with pretty much the entire HR department. The 1st round was a one-on-one interview, the 2nd round was with 4 people, and the 3rd round was with 7 people, each coming in groups of two. The process took around 3 hours as they pretty much asked the same standard interview questions. I was told the entire team had to unanimously agree on the "perfect candidate." It was INTERVIEW OVERKILL and if i knew what I was getting myself into beforehand, I would've never applied in the first place especially considering it was only for an assistant position!!!

Interview Questions
  • What is a common misconception other people have about you?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Oaktree Capital

Administrative Assistant Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Oaktree Capital in January 2008.

The interview was held with a panel of people. Basic questions were asked, such as tell me about yourself, strengths and weaknesses. The interviewers were interested in hearing my real work experiences and how I related examples to the questions that were asked of me. All interviewers were very professional and polite. It was an overall good experience.

Interview Questions
    • What are your strengths and weaknesses?   View Answer
    Ask for more vacation time than the standard two weeks. I've heard that others have been able to negotiate an additional week.

Worked for Oaktree Capital? Contribute to the Community!