Oakwood Worldwide

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Oakwood Worldwide.

Interview Details – My process was simple. I filled out an application, received a call about a week later and had a brief phone interview. The next day I had a face to face interview which felt more like general conversation. I do not recall any questions being asked. It was very easy and enjoyable.

Interview Question – There were none.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate but I was ok with it because they pay very well in a city where pay is on average $12.00 per hour.

Very Easy Interview

Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Oakwood Worldwide in September 2013.

Interview Details – Recieved a call from a recruiter from LA headquarters. Easy interview about 15 minutes. Nothing out of the ordinary. Very nice recrutier. Face-toface interview following day.

Interview Question – Pretty laid back phone interview.   Answer Question

Phoenix, AZ

Interview Details – First, I received a call from a Recruiter in the LA office and went through a very simple and easy phone interview. Then I went into their local office and did a very laid back and easy interview with a manager there. A few hours later I received an offer for employment. The company seems very easy going and the people were very friendly. I waited for about 20 minutes before my interview, which I didn't mind, it gave me a chance to observe the employees and they seemed very happy. The office was very quiet and laid back, which is great.

Interview Question – None were difficult or unexpected. I was just a general conversation between two people.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate, I felt the pay is very high compared to the duties required.

Worked for Oakwood Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!