Oakwood Worldwide

Oakwood Worldwide Client Service Representative Interview Questions

1.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Oakwood Worldwide.

My process was simple. I filled out an application, received a call about a week later and had a brief phone interview. The next day I had a face to face interview which felt more like general conversation. I do not recall any questions being asked. It was very easy and enjoyable.

Interview Questions
I was not able to negotiate but I was ok with it because they pay very well in a city where pay is on average $12.00 per hour.

Other Interview Reviews for Oakwood Worldwide

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Oakwood Worldwide in September 2013.

Recieved a call from a recruiter from LA headquarters. Easy interview about 15 minutes. Nothing out of the ordinary. Very nice recrutier. Face-toface interview following day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Oakwood Worldwide.

First, I received a call from a Recruiter in the LA office and went through a very simple and easy phone interview. Then I went into their local office and did a very laid back and easy interview with a manager there. A few hours later I received an offer for employment. The company seems very easy going and the people were very friendly. I waited for about 20 minutes before my interview, which I didn't mind, it gave me a chance to observe the employees and they seemed very happy. The office was very quiet and laid back, which is great.

Interview Questions
    • None were difficult or unexpected. I was just a general conversation between two people.   Answer Question
    I didn't negotiate, I felt the pay is very high compared to the duties required.