Oakwood Worldwide

Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Intern Interview

Human Resources Intern
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Oakwood Worldwide in April 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process first began with a brief phone interview with talent acquisition. After the phone interview they set up a in-person interview later in the week at their headquarters. Their headquarters is very nice and they have their own parking structure, which was both impressive and a relief. If you work in Los Angeles, you understand the importance. Walking through their headquarters was also impressive. You can quickly tell that they maintain a professional, yet friendly atmosphere. The in-person interview was a series of one-on-one interviews with various people in management. The first interview was with a talent specialist who was extremely kind and open and she helped me throughout the whole process. She was very informative and consistently checked on me between interviews to ask if I needed anything and to tell me a tiny bit about the next person that would interview me. The next three interviews were with various levels of management, all of whom were very kind and friendly. They made it easy to be comfortable. Overall, it was a very enjoyable experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Since it was an internship, there was no room for negotiation but that's a given with internships. You take what they offer.

Worked for Oakwood Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!