Oasis Systems

Oasis Systems Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Oasis Systems

Project Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Oasis Systems in December 2013.

I contacted the HR person through LinkedIn asking about openings posted on several websites. They brought me in for an interview and it last about 90 minutes. After covering an overview of the company and the job opportunities I was being considered for, they asked me to walk through my resume and I focused on the relevant experiences. Significant changes are coming through follow-on contracts and they addressed my concerns and answered my questions as best they could.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult or unexpected questions. I'm very familiar with the projects and programs they support.   Answer Question

Program Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montgomery, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montgomery, AL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Oasis Systems.

Hired based upon site director's personal knowledge and experience working with me at other company and task order.

No negotiation. Employer met minimum end of expected salary range with no chance for bonus or other incentives.

Acquisition Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Oasis Systems in February 2011.

The HR manager was a great help to succeed in getting hired. She conducted the phone interview and felt that I had the right personality to fit in with the team. There were some concerns that I needed to discuss with the family. She was encouraging and understanding. At the 1:1 interview, she helped me as a coach and advocate.

Project Manager Interview

The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Oasis Systems in January 2010.

one interview with hiring manager and myself