Object Information Services

Interviews for Top Jobs at Object Information Services

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Object Information Services in July 2010.

Numerous phone calls took place.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were asked that were specified on my resume. My resume could not have been clearer.   Answer Question

I suspected that they never submitted my resume because I did not have time to meet with them. If I was going to take off work for an interview with the actual hiring company, I would have taken time to meet with them then. They had already taken too much of my time away from my current contract with phone calls.

Senior Software Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Object Information Services in January 2010.

Prescreen by technical consultants, then present to client. If client is interested they will setup a phone interview , followed by in person interview. In person interview can be substituted by Skype or video call.

Interview Questions