Object Information Services

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Software Developer Interview

Senior Software Developer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Object Information Services in January 2010.

Interview Details – Prescreen by technical consultants, then present to client. If client is interested they will setup a phone interview , followed by in person interview. In person interview can be substituted by Skype or video call.

Interview Question – soft skill   Answer Question

Technical Writer Interview

Technical Writer
Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Object Information Services in July 2010.

Interview Details – Numerous phone calls took place.

Interview Question – Questions were asked that were specified on my resume. My resume could not have been clearer.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I suspected that they never submitted my resume because I did not have time to meet with them. If I was going to take off work for an interview with the actual hiring company, I would have taken time to meet with them then. They had already taken too much of my time away from my current contract with phone calls.

Worked for Object Information Services? Contribute to the Community!