Object Information Services

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Object Information Services

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Object Information Services (Dallas, TX) in July 2010.

Interview

Numerous phone calls took place.

Interview Questions

• Questions were asked that were specified on my resume. My resume could not have been clearer.   Answer Question

I suspected that they never submitted my resume because I did not have time to meet with them. If I was going to take off work for an interview with the actual hiring company, I would have taken time to meet with them then. They had already taken too much of my time away from my current contract with phone calls.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Object Information Services in January 2010.

Interview

Prescreen by technical consultants, then present to client. If client is interested they will setup a phone interview , followed by in person interview. In person interview can be substituted by Skype or video call.

Interview Questions