Oblon, Spivak, McClelland, Maier & Neustadt, P.C.
www.oblon.com Alexandria, VA 500 to 999 Employees

Oblon, Spivak, McClelland, Maier & Neustadt, P.C. Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jun 17, 2014
1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Summer Associate (Patent Law) Interview

Summer Associate (Patent Law)
Alexandria, VA

I interviewed at Oblon, Spivak, McClelland, Maier & Neustadt, P.C. in October 2010.

Interview Details – There were two rounds of interviews, each with about 5 partners and associates. A couple of the interviewers quizzed me on my scientific field (organic chemistry), so you may want to brush up on your technical field, especially if you haven't worked as a patent examiner. It wasn't so much difficult as it was long.

Interview Question – The organic chemistry pop quiz was *somewhat* unexpected, but wasn't completely out of left field, and I didn't find it too difficult. The question that gave me the most trouble was whether I could survive in the "shark tank" (handle dealing with other attorneys on a daily basis). Perhaps I got this question because I'm a little soft-spoken and shy.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Oblon, Spivak, McClelland, Maier & Neustadt, P.C.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Oblon, Spivak, McClelland, Maier & Neustadt, P.C. interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Oblon, Spivak, McClelland, Maier & Neustadt, P.C. employees and interview candidates.