Obsidian Financial Group

Very Easy Interview

Stockbroker Trainee Interview

Stockbroker Trainee
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Obsidian Financial Group in November 2011.

Interview Details – It was very easy. I can't imagine anyone not being hired.

Interview Question – Do you have any experience in phone sales?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No

Broker Trainee Interview

Broker Trainee
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Obsidian Financial Group in September 2011.

Interview Details – Fairly Easy and honest, just b yourself!

Interview Question – Previous analytical experience?   Answer Question

Stock Broker Trainee Interview

Stock Broker Trainee
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Obsidian Financial Group in August 2011.

Interview Details – Saw an ad online and called and scheduled an interview with a senior broker. It was a one-on-one interview at first with just him. I was asked a few questions like where did I go to school, why do I want to work on wall street, etc. Then he basically explained how the job would work and asked if I had any questions. I then met the top guy in the firm and he went over some additional details and asked some more background information. Overall very easy interview. They just want to know that you are committed to being a broker and understand the time and work that is involved with the position.

Interview Question – Why do you want to become a stock broker?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Obsidian Financial Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Obsidian Financial Group interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Obsidian Financial Group employees and interview candidates.