Océ

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Account Executive Interview

Senior Account Executive
Irvine, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Océ in October 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview then in person, typical interview process

Interview Question – This is typical and nothing seemed unexpected   View Answer

Negotiation Details – typical as all others

Assistant Records Manager Interview

Assistant Records Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Océ.

Interview Details – Process was very easy. Interviewer asked you typical question. No curve balls.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

Interviewed at Océ

Interview Details – Normal interview process. Background questions, technical experience and then 45 min for a test (writting a code) . One on one interview a week later with R&D head and HR director, same type of questions. Got an offer after that.

Interview Question – Not difficult questions. Technical questions.   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Graduate
Venlo (Netherlands)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Océ.

Interview Details – I got in touch with Océ through a job-fair. They referred me to the company website. There were different opportunities for graduates. The initial contact was directly with the potential supervisor. The interview was with two people, in an informal setting.

Interview Question – I can't recall different question but quite some specific lingo was instantly used.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – My only concern was if the compensation would be high enough. They contacted me after a few weeks to confirm what the amount would be. Which was to my satisfaction.

Mechanical Engineer Coop Interview

Mechanical Engineer Coop

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Océ.

Interview Details – Panel style interview done by Engineering Supervisor and Team Engineer.
Mood of the interview was friendly and welcoming; interviewers appreciated concise, well spoken answers about previous experience, relevant school projects, interests, extracurricular activities.
Some simple, qualitative technical questions regarding design objectives relevant to the position will come up - interviewers care most about creativity and reasoning behind your suggestions.

Interview Question – Why shouldn't I hire you?   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Systems Analyst
Timişoara (Romania)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Océ in March 2011.

Interview Details – Multiple interviews:
 - Local HR interview.
 - Local Technical Interview test done with a Team Leader.
 - Technical interview over Internet via Skype with the Product Analyst in USA.

Interview Question – Do not remember any.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Everithing was smooth and well organized.

Commercial Sales Representative Interview

Commercial Sales Representative

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Océ in May 2011.

Interview Details – The interviewer was a little strange i thought--I guess the questions that were asked were strange.. I know another person who had interviewed with her also and they mentioned the same thing.

Interview Question – Where are you working now.. It was weird because they were looking right at my resume' lol   Answer Question

Worked for Océ? Contribute to the Community!