Océ North America

4.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Print Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Océ North America in June 2012.

I currently work for Oce and I applied internally. After a gamut of local interviews, I heard nothing for months. I sent several follow up questions to the hiring manager and there was zero response. Ditto from the HR hiring manager. A friend of mine, out of work, was applying for the same position and received zero communications either.

I finally demanded an answer when the job posting was taken down. The hiring manager sent an email telling me I did not get the job almost two weeks AFTER it was announced company wide that the job was filled. Nice.

Interview Questions
    • Some of the technical team expected me to know how to fix problems on their equipment, which, unless you already worked there, you would NOT know how to do. Some of my future coworkers seemed very arrogant. I didn't like them.   Answer Question

Director of Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Océ North America in August 2008.

HR recruiter was incompetant to interview senior level person. . First, she never called on the date and time agreed to. I followed up and she demanded the discussion at that time or "no interview", (I was already on another call when she she called). She had no idea as to "ideas" only wanted to discuss "the check list" of questions (4), non of which were relevant to the position and level. Felt as though she was "going through the motions"! It's amazing corporate America allows these "gate keepers" to decide if a candidate moves forward. Any wonder corporate America is in trouble.

Interview Questions
    • Very first question was, "Where do you live"?   View Answer
    • Next three questions, were the number of people I supervised at previous positions/employers.   View Answer