Océ North America

Very Difficult Interview

Director of Sales Interview

Director of Sales
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Océ North America in August 2008.

Interview Details – HR recruiter was incompetant to interview senior level person. . First, she never called on the date and time agreed to. I followed up and she demanded the discussion at that time or "no interview", (I was already on another call when she she called). She had no idea as to "ideas" only wanted to discuss "the check list" of questions (4), non of which were relevant to the position and level. Felt as though she was "going through the motions"! It's amazing corporate America allows these "gate keepers" to decide if a candidate moves forward. Any wonder corporate America is in trouble.

Interview Questions

• Very first question was, "Where do you live"?   View Answer
  • Next three questions, were the number of people I supervised at previous positions/employers.   View Answer

Worked for Océ North America? Contribute to the Community!