Oc Interview Questions

Updated May 25, 2015

2.9

Assistant Records Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oc.

Interview

Process was very easy. Interviewer asked you typical question. No curve balls.

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Oc (Irvine, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

Phone interview then in person, typical interview process

Interview Questions

• This is typical and nothing seemed unexpected   1 Answer

Negotiation

typical as all others

Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oc (Paris (France)) in April 2015.

Interview

Saw internship propositions online. Send an email asking for an interview. After a week, contacted by some one for a on-site interview with two interviewers. Got a response the next day.

Software Engineer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oc (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

The one hour in person interview, most questions are related to the resume. There was two people who give the interview. the interviewers are friendly. they answered the questions with all the details and information.

Product Safety Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oc.

Interview

I applied through linkedin and I got the interview call within a week. Most of the questions were expected and valid. There was an ability and personality test too after you clear your first interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Normal interview process. Background questions, technical experience and then 45 min for a test (writting a code) . One on one interview a week later with R&D head and HR director, same type of questions. Got an offer after that.

Postdoctoraal Onderzoeker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Venlo (Netherlands)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oc (Venlo (Netherlands)).

Interview

Ik kwam in contact met Oce dmv een banenbeurs. Ze refereerden me naar bedrijfswebsite. Er waren verschillende mogelijkheden voor net afgestudeerden. Het initiele contact was direct met de potentiele begeleider. Interview was met twee mensen, in een informele setting.

I got in touch with Océ through a job-fair. They referred me to the company website. There were different opportunities for graduates. The initial contact was directly with the potential supervisor. The interview was with two people, in an informal setting.

Interview Questions

• Ik kan geen moeilijke vragen herinneren, maar wat specifieke vaktaal was meteen gebruikt.   I can't recall different question but quite some specific lingo was instantly used.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Mijn enige zorg was of de compensatie hoog genoeg zou zijn. Ze namen na een paar weken contact met me op om te bevestigen wat het bedrag zou zijn. Was tot mijn voldoening.

My only concern was if the compensation would be high enough. They contacted me after a few weeks to confirm what the amount would be. Which was to my satisfaction.

Mechanical Engineer Coop Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oc.

Interview

Panel style interview done by Engineering Supervisor and Team Engineer. Mood of the interview was friendly and welcoming; interviewers appreciated concise, well spoken answers about previous experience, relevant school projects, interests, extracurricular activities. Some simple, qualitative technical questions regarding design objectives relevant to the position will come up - interviewers care most about creativity and reasoning behind your suggestions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oc in May 2011.

Interview

The interviewer was a little strange i thought--I guess the questions that were asked were strange.. I know another person who had interviewed with her also and they mentioned the same thing.

Interview Questions

• Where are you working now.. It was weird because they were looking right at my resume' lol   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Timişoara (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oc (Timişoara (Romania)) in March 2011.

Interview

Multiple interviews: - Local HR interview. - Local Technical Interview test done with a Team Leader. - Technical interview over Internet via Skype with the Product Analyst in USA.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Everithing was smooth and well organized.