Ocbc Bank Bank Officer Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Personal Financial Consultant (6)
- Intern (5)
- Assistant Vice President (4)
- Mortgage Specialist (4)
- Business Banking Manager (3)
- Internship (2)
- Management Associate (2)
- IT Associate (2)
- Business Development Manager (2)
- Manager (2)
- Young Bankers Programmer (2)
- Young Bankers Program (2)
- Internship ID Administrator - IS (1)
- Young Bankers Program- Operations Associate (1)
- OCBC Young Bankers Program (1)
- OCBC Young Bankers (Consumer Financial Services) (1)
- CFS-premier Banking (1)
- OCBC Young Banker Program (1)
- Customer Service Executive (1)
- MAP (1)
- Product Head, Wealth Management (1)
- Graduate Executive (1)
- Management Associate (Investment Banking) (1)
- Group Associate (1)
- Young Banker (1)
- Assistant Vice President Project MAnager (1)
- Group Audit (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- - (1)
- N/A (1)
Bank Officer Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Ocbc Bank in April 2011.
Interview Details – there are 2 rounds of interviews.
1 with the human resource who contact you for the interview, asking you briefly why you applied for the job and what skills you possessed that you think will be relevant to the job applied. then HR will tell you more on the job applied and more on general information like the department and location of the job.
1 with the department head &/or your direct reporting officer, asking you almost similar question to the HR to confirm and convince them that you're suitable for the job. they will then tell you more details on the job applied and what they expect of you.
in any case, should they ask you have any questions, please think about anything and everything you can think of to show them you are interested in the job.
Interview Question – is there any question or anything you wish to know? Answer Question
Interviews for Top Jobs at Ocbc Bank