Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Ocbc Bank
- Personal Financial Consultant (7)
- Intern (5)
- Assistant Vice President (4)
- Mortgage Specialist (4)
- Business Banking Manager (3)
- Internship (2)
- Management Associate (2)
- IT Associate (2)
- Business Development Manager (2)
- Manager (2)
- Young Bankers Programmer (2)
- Young Bankers Program (2)
- Internship ID Administrator - IS (1)
- Young Bankers Program- Operations Associate (1)
- OCBC Young Bankers Program (1)
- OCBC Young Bankers (Consumer Financial Services) (1)
- CFS-premier Banking (1)
- OCBC Young Banker Program (1)
- Customer Service Executive (1)
- MAP (1)
- Product Head, Wealth Management (1)
- Graduate Executive (1)
- Management Associate (Investment Banking) (1)
- Support Position (1)
- Group Associate (1)
- Young Banker (1)
- Assistant Vice President Project MAnager (1)
- Group Audit (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- - (1)
Management Associate Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Ocbc Bank in January 2012.
Online Test, Assessment Center, Hiring Manager Interviewr, Senior management interview
- Assessment Center View Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Ocbc Bank
9 people found this helpful
Management Associate InterviewApplication Details
I applied online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Ocbc Bank in November 2011.Interview Details
Tough selection criteria consisting of 5 level stage-process. Supposed to look for "highly capable individuals" from other industries that have potential in Banking as high-caliber talents.
Minimum qualification (unless internal recommendation) is a Masters degree. Doesn't have to be finance related.
Assuming you get picked you will go through a 5-step process:
1) Arithmethic and Grammar test.
2) Interview with HR
3) One day assesment course consisting of: Critical Analysis & Presentation, One-to-one Roleplay (assuming the role of higher management) and Group Discussion (where you simulate a management meeting among other candidates). Yes you will be assessed against other successful candidates who made it past stage 2.
4) HR will review the scores with senior management (you will not be involved in the process) and determine some areas where you may fit in.
5) Interview with Department Heads (HoDs) that you are deemed "quallified" to work under.
A long but interesting process, and favors not just those who are intelligent - but articulate. In fact, the one-day assessment strongly favors those who can present well.Interview Questions
Negotiation DetailsAsk for as high salary as possible and tell HR, take it or leave it. You got through a long process, typically they only have a few candidates in each intake. They know you're good - you have options elsewhere.Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
- You will be asked to look at a hypothetical case study (booklet provided) and construct a Business Plan for a Company based on the information provided. You will then have to present it and field questions from a panel of assessors. Oh, and did I mention they only give you exactly 30 mins to prepare? Answer Question