Occidental Petroleum
www.oxy.com Los Angeles, CA 5000+ Employees

Occidental Petroleum Human Resources Business Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Business Analyst Interview

Human Resources Business Analyst
West Hollywood, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Occidental Petroleum.

Interview Details – One of my first interviews, post-college. The first interview was conducted by an HR hiring manager, and the second was by the direct manager. In between both interviews, they asked me to take a compatibility and MS Office skills test. The second interview was a bit challenging, but I've been through worse. To be honest, my resume and experience were not quite the fit for the job they were looking to fill.

Interview Question – If you had to disagree with your coworker or manager, to get a job done right, would you do it and why, or why not?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Occidental Petroleum

Worked for Occidental Petroleum? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Occidental Petroleum Human Resources Business Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Occidental Petroleum employees and interview candidates.