Ocean Reef Club

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ocean Reef Club

Activities Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Key Largo, FL

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Ocean Reef Club.

They will call you for two phone interviews. The first one is extremely difficult because they ask you very specific questions about your experience with children, people, etc. Then someone higher up calls you and gives you the lowdown on the job and asks if you have any questions. They might as you a couple interview questions but after that they will assign you a task of a project that represents who you are. You must send this to them in two weeks.

Interview Questions
    • "What would you do if you had three activities planned for the day and 5 minutes before you realized that you didn't have the materials to do them"
      "What is your past experience with kids"
      "The days are long and the job is tough but its very rewarding. How do we know that you can handle it"?

Answer Question
    They sent 3 or 4 contracts, a drug test and housing information.

Membership Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Key Largo, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ocean Reef Club in March 2011.

My first meeting was with my direct supervisor on a Monday. I thought it went very well and it seemed she was selling Ocean Reef more than I was selling myself. By Friday I was meeting with the VP. I didn't think that went very well and proceeded to have my references start writing letters or calling. I did take a personality test. I didn't hear anything for almost a week, but then was offered the job, by the following Friday. Process took about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • It's been a year. I don't remember much of the interview.   Answer Question
    Accepted position as offered.

Waiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Key Largo, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Ocean Reef Club in July 2009.

I went through a recruitment agency. The process went smooth, great hr department. Made my presentation and the seemed to be very interested. They will guide you through the club standards and duties. they make themselves really clear wen it comes to standards. They offered me options and I decided.

N/A