Oceaneering International Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015

2.7

CAD Drafter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Oceaneering International (Houston, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview and hiring process was very easy and straightforward. It was a relaxed and casual process. They told me the expectations of the job and what would be required of me and what the challenges of the position would be. The the two people that interviewed me were very professional and personable.

Master PLanner Interview

Interview

2 rounds of panel interviews. they had a mix of functions in the interviews, which made it interesting. they like practical knowledge. credentials did not seem to matter as much during the interview.

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oceaneering International (Houston, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

I applied online and received a call from a recruiter the following week. The week afterwards I was invited for a face to face interview. I had a 30 minute interview with the hiring manager followed by a 30 minute interview HR Director. Both interviews went well and I was expecting an offer. I followed up with the recruiter two weeks later and I was told that the job initiatives for the role has been changed per management and the job would be reposted and I was encouraged to reapply. Overall it was a smooth application process.

Industrial Engineer Interview

Interview

Very well interview execution from my part. They were relaxed but to the point, assessing my responses and body language.

Lead Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Oceaneering International (Houston, TX).

Interview

Was hired at a hiring event. Two day interview with a few managers for a couple of hours. Offer came in next week, relocation was offered.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to change jobs, what are your strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes, was able to negotiate

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oceaneering International (Houston, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

Applied online, got a call to set interview date. Interview was questions about certain skills I had. How i can fit in. Began explaining his job background when i asked questions, asked if there was room for improvement for a new hire. What I want to do.

ROV Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oceaneering International.

Interview

Got a call to come down and interview they'll pick you up from the airport and take you to the hotel in Morgan City. You then have to take a skills test pretty basic for most. They'll then call you in for a group interview.

Interview Questions

• You gonna be able to handle the 3 weeks on a Oil Rig?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation!

Graphic Design Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oceaneering International.

Interview

I applied online, got a call the next day for a mini phone interview, then immediately scheduled a face-to-face interview. I had a fantastic experience, and the people were all very welcoming. I felt like the interview was more like a conversation than an interrogating interview. Great company, great people, and great experience.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions threw me off. They were all your typical interview questions, which then lead to further discussion. They are very fair interviewers that are not trying to trip you up.   Answer Question

Assistant Training Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Oceaneering International (Houston, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

Submit an application through the Oceaneering Careers link. Include a resume. The diving positions are very competitive. You need to have a strong diving backround.

Interview Questions

• Why are manhole covers round?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was an internal advancement to the next higher technitian pay scale. No negotiations.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Casual